Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hands in My Pockets

I have always marveled at what I choose to keep in my pocket and what makes its way in there through sheer accident or necessity. I can get a lot of stuff in there and my pocket's capacity amazes me most of the time.

Girls have purses, guys have pockets; we put almost the same amount of stuff in there too. Below is a list of what is in there currently, because I have nothing better to do apparently.

Blackberry
It is my office away from the office. My leash. It has become the only thing that is constantly in my pocket. It has also been dropped more than it should, I need a case.

$0.34
The leftover change from my morning coffee. Sadly the only cash I have on me.

Wallet
The days I forget this thing are the worst.

Business Cards
Because you never know when you will need them

Chap Stick
I feel surprisingly lost without this. I have "problem" lips. They are always cracking and chapping, especially this time of year. Some have said I need to drink more water, I think I just need a constant supply of Chap Stick. Words cannot describe how annoying it is to have painful lips and no means of hydration. Big thanks to Michael Venn for this obsessive compulsive habit.

Pen
I have no idea why I put that in my pocket. it'll probably bust and ruin my pants. I am taking it out of there.

Lint
The product of a clean pair of pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment